Announcing our Easter Revision Courses
We are delighted to announce that this year, our Easter Revision Courses offer students more flexibility than ever before. Students can access these courses by attending Live Courses or On-Demand Courses. The content covered and study notes in both options are the same. So what’s the difference between the two options?
- Live Courses: Students attend our Live Courses either in person, which take place at our school in Stillorgan, or via Live-Stream if they’d prefer to watch them from home. These courses are live and fully interactive and consist of 5x 75-minute classes over the course of one week which include comprehensive study notes. If you are attending via Live-Stream we will post study notes to your home free of charge. The Live Courses might suit students who prefer the live classroom experience.
- On-Demand Courses: These courses cover the same content and have the same study notes as our Live course but are pre-recorded from our teaching studio. Students can access these courses when it suits them as they are not constrained to the live timetable. Students can pause, rewind and rewatch these courses as many times as they wish for up to one month after courses commence. All study notes are posted to students free of charge. The On-Demand Course might suit students who prefer to work at their own pace.
Students can book any combination of Live and On-Demand Courses they wish. The Special Offer applies across both options.
Live Easter Revision Courses take place from Monday 29th March to Saturday 10th April.
Please note, should schools be forced to close again, Live Courses will still go ahead via live-streaming only. This enables the Live Courses to proceed regardless of what happens with the schools.
Students who sign up for these courses will receive:
- On average, 250 pages of our H1 study notes per subject.
- Over six hours of expert tuition with some of Ireland’s most dedicated and passionate teachers per subject.
- Past and probable exam questions that are likely to appear in this year’s State Examinations.
If you have any queries, feel free to call us in the office on 01-442 4442.