Weekly Grinds starting 7th September
We are really looking forward to kicking off the new academic year with the launch of our Classroom-Based Weekly Grinds and our brand new Online Grinds Programmes from Monday 7th September onwards!
Our Classroom-Based Grinds take place at both our Stillorgan and Killester locations! Here is some key information about our Classroom-based Grinds:
– Weekly Grinds are 75 minutes in duration and are held in a class-based environment
– All students who attend our Classroom-based Weekly Grinds receive comprehensive, exam-focused notes, as well as past State Examination – questions and solutions
Our Online Grinds Programmes are suitable for any student, no matter where you are based! Here is some key information about our Online Grinds Programmes:
– A total of 29x video lessons which are delivered weekly to students via our Moodle platform (each weekly video is 75-minutes in duration)
– In addition to the 29x videos, students will have access to regular live online Q & A tutorial sessions with our teachers
– Access to a 5-hour live workshop with our teachers in May 2021
– Hundreds of pages of our study notes which will be delivered in hard copy format to students’ homes free of charge.
Click on the video below to hear more about what you can expect from our Online Grinds Programmes:
The foundation of our both our Grinds options is ‘exam focus’. Our teachers strip away the unnecessary sections of each subject and focus solely on the core, examinable material, the aim of which is increasing students’ exam performance.