Virtual Open Day – 14th November
On Saturday, 14th November we held our first Virtual Open Day for 5th and 6th year Full-Time School students. We were absolutely delighted to have had a great number of students and their families in attendance to hear from a group of our staff and students about their experience here in The Dublin Academy of Education.
With our admissions process online for the foreseeable future, we were excited to be able to reach prospective students from the comfort of their own homes and show them what we’re all about.
On the day, we heard from:
- Chris, our Founder, who told us a little about the background of the school and his vision for the Full-Time School,
- Ciarán, our Principal and English teacher,
- Séadhan, our Deputy Principal and Irish teacher,
- Orla, a current 6th year student in our Full-Time School who told us why she made the change into The Academy,
- Dawn, our Admissions Director who walked us through the Admissions process and gave a little more insight into the opportunities and facilities for the students here.
We hope that everyone who attended found it to be an informative and enjoyable session! Don’t worry if you missed it – our next Virtual Open Day will be Tuesday, 24th November at 6:30pm. You can sign up here.
As always, if you have any questions about our Full-Time School, admissions process or any other queries, you can email us on email@example.com or give our team a call on (01) 442 4442.