Spanish 5th Weekly Special Offer
What will be covered in these 5th Year Spanish Grinds?
These 5th Year Spanish grinds focus on manipulating the exam to your advantage. Firstly, these grinds focus on building an awareness of what the examiner wants and then on providing the confidence to be able to supply it. You will learn what your examiner is looking for and be given notes on key topics. The following topics will be covered:
- Reading Comprehensions (exam techniques & content)
- Oral Exam Preparation topic by topic & Role-plays
- Opinion Piece (structure, plans, vocabulary & sample essays)
- Dialogue Construction (repetitive structures, vocabulary & tenses)
- Diary Entry & Notes
- Aural Comprehension (exam technique & vocabulary)
Significant time is dedicated to preparing for the Oral Examination. This preparation includes:
- Free mock oral examinations during the year, one taking place before Christmas and one after. Each student is given a feedback sheet
- Oral exam preparation starts at the beginning of the academic year as it is worth 25% of the overall grade
Meet your Spanish Teacher – Katie Lenehan: Katie Lenehan holds a degree in French and Spanish, and a Professional Masters in Education. Her training as a teacher was based on the most up to date education models and methodologies and is designed to ensure all students are catered for and can reach their goals in the most efficient way possible. Her knowledge of languages and linguistics, as well as teaching in some of the most prestigious schools in Dublin, will ensure that students obtain the best possible grades in their exams.