Amy Weddell has an International Degree in French and German and has spent time living in both countries. This, coupled with the Professional Masters in Education providing training on up to date teaching methodologies, ensures that she holds the skills to successfully aid students at any level to access language curricula, at both an academic and cultural level. An integration of language-learning skills based on the acquisition of language, such as phonics, provides all students with a strong foundation ensuring that they achieve the best possible grades in exams.
"Having been really struggling with French I found the classes to be a massive help in getting me a better grade in the Leaving Cert! Amy was very friendly and approachable and made the class really fun."
- Attended Amy's Weekly Grinds
By the time you leave these grinds, you will possess a host of past and likely exam questions, including full solutions. There will be a heavy emphasis on your game plan for the exam and a focus on the Chief Examiner’s reports and marking schemes.
The following topics will be covered:
- Reading Comprehensions (exam techniques & content)
- Aural Comprehension (exam techniques & vocabulary)
- Oral exam preparation topic by topic
- Le Document option
- Diary Entry written task i.e. Journal Intime
- Le récit
- Abstract Topics (social problems & current affairs)
- Response Essay Pieces (structure, essay plans, vocabulary, sample answers)
Click student's name to use these details again or click on Add New Student