Katie Lenehan holds a degree in French and Spanish, and a Professional Masters in Education. Her training as a teacher was based on the most up to date education models and methodologies and is designed to ensure all students are catered for and can reach their goals in the most efficient way possible.
Katie's knowledge of languages and linguistics, as well as teaching in some of the most prestigious schools in Dublin, will ensure that students obtain the best possible grades in their exams. Katie has also been an expert contributor on Leaving Cert Spanish and French for RTÉ Radio.
"Having been really struggling with French I found the classes to be a massive help in getting me a better grade in the Leaving Cert! Katie was very friendly and approachable and made the class really fun."
- Attended Katie's French Grinds
By the time you leave these grinds, you will possess a host of past and likely exam questions, including full solutions. There will be a heavy emphasis on your game plan for the exam and a focus on the Chief Examiner’s reports and marking schemes.
The following topics will be covered:
- Reading Comprehensions (exam techniques & content)
- Aural Comprehension (exam techniques & vocabulary)
- Oral exam preparation topic by topic
- Le Document option
- Diary Entry written task i.e. Journal Intime
- Le récit
- Abstract Topics (social problems & current affairs)
- Response Essay Pieces (structure, essay plans, vocabulary, sample answers)
Or if you have any questions please call us on +353 1 442 4442
Click student's name to use these details again or click on Add New Student