Junior Cert Summer Camps
These summer camps are open to students entering both 2nd & 3rd Year in September 2020.
Our Summer Camps are five day intensive courses held in our school in Stillorgan, South Dublin. Students who attend will cover off the key topics they need to know to best prepare them for the Junior Certificate syllabus when they return to school. Our leading teachers provide H1 study notes that are exam focused and will identify probable exam questions and also show students how to master the marking scheme, which instils confidence.
We are running Junior Cert Summer Camps in Irish and Maths.
In this course, students are encouraged to gain confidence in their problem solving and communication skills through a series of practical exercises and focused assignments.
- Linear equations.
- Quadratic equations with a specific focus on rational equations simplifying to quadratic equation.
- Revision of theorems covered in 1st and 2nd Year.
- Focus on circle theorems and corollaries (pre-empting 3rd Year material)
- Using similar triangles (pre-empting 3rd Year material)
- Mean, mode, median
- Junior Cert Summer Camps – €295
SPECIAL OFFER FOR SUMMER CAMPS
For every additional summer camp booked, you will receive a discount of €50.