2nd Year Easter Revision Courses
5-Day Easter Revision Courses
This year, our Easter Revision Courses offer students more flexibility than ever before. Students can access these courses by attending On-Site Courses in Stillorgan or Online Courses via live-stream.
- On-Site Courses: Students attend our courses in person at our school in Stillorgan. These courses consist of 5x 75-minute classes over the course of one week which include comprehensive study notes. Students will also receive recordings of their class that they can pause, rewind and rewatch up until the 1st July 2022.
- Live-Stream Courses: Students can attend our courses online via live-stream. Our HD live-streaming technology allows students to attend our courses and interact with their teacher from the comfort of their own home. All study notes are posted to students free of charge. Students will also receive recordings of their class that they can pause, rewind and rewatch up until the 1st July 2022.
Students can book any combination of On-Site and Online Courses they wish. Easter Revision Courses take place from Monday 11th April to Saturday 23rd April.
Students who sign up for these courses will receive:
- Recordings of classes that students can pause, rewind and rewatch up until 1st July 2022.
- On average, 300 pages of our H1 study notes per subject.
- Over six hours of expert tuition in each course with some of Ireland’s most dedicated and passionate teachers.
- Past and probable exam questions that are likely to appear in this year’s State Examinations.
If you have any queries, feel free to call us in the office on 01-442 4442.
Topics covered in this 2nd Year Junior Cycle Maths Revision Course:
- Algebra – Quadratics
Meet your Maths Teacher – Anita Leen: Anita Leen is a Biology & Physics teacher, graduated from the University of Limerick with an Honours degree. She has taught in some of the most prestigious schools in Dublin. She is a member of the Irish Science Teachers Association. She has a passion for both biology and physics and has extensive knowledge of exam content, this helps students to reach their full potential in their Leaving Cert exams.
Topics covered in this Junior Cycle Science Revision Course:
- Biology: overview, photosynthesis, ecology
- Biology: genetics, micro-organisms
- Chemistry: separation techniques, atomic formula (ratio of atoms), rates of reaction and energy
- Physics: motion, energy, electricity
- Earth & Space: phases of Moon, seasons, weight vs mass
Meet your Science Teacher – Anita Leen: Anita Leen is a Biology & Physics teacher, graduated from the University of Limerick with an Honours degree. She has taught in some of the most prestigious schools in Dublin. She is a member of the Irish Science Teachers Association. She has a passion for both biology and physics and has extensive knowledge of exam content, this helps students to reach their full potential in their Leaving Cert exams.
Can I sign up to both On-Site and Live-Streamed Easter Revision Courses?chevron_right
Yes, students can book any combination of our Stillorgan and Live-Streamed Easter Revision Courses. i.e. they can chose to attend some courses here at the school and others online.
What topics are covered in each Easter Revision Courses?chevron_right
You can see what topics are covered in each Easter Revision Courses in the ‘Subjects’ tab.
What is the format of the Easter Revision Courses?chevron_right
Students attending our Easter Revision Courses will attend a 75-minute class each day for five days (over 6 hours in total). They will also receive an average of 300+ pages of our H1 study notes per course. Students will also be sent recordings of their classes that they can pause, rewind and rewatch after the course.
If I attend On-Site Courses will I still receive recordings?chevron_right
Yes, all students will receive recordings of their classes whether they attend On-Site or Online.
How will I access the recordings of my Easter Revision Courses?chevron_right
Our Easter Revision Courses will be hosted on our Dublin Academy Study Hub learning platform. We will email you with your login details and passwords for this platform.
When will I receive the recordings of my classes?chevron_right
Students will be sent recordings of their classes the week after their course is finished.
If I attend the Live-Stream Easter Revision Courses, how and when do I get my notes?chevron_right
For live-stream students, our H1 notes will be posted to your home address free of charge. Please allow 3 working days to receive your notes.
Can notes be delivered to anywhere in the country?chevron_right
Yes, no matter where you are, you will be able to attend our Easter Revision Courses and we will post the notes to you.
Can you only view the recordings once? How long will I have access to the online courses?chevron_right
No, you can pause, rewind and rewatch all of the videos. All students will have access up until 1st July 2022.
Will there be timetable clashes?chevron_right
Should there be a timetable clash, students can still enrol and can watch the recordings of the classes at a later date.
Can you do these courses if you don’t live in Dublin?chevron_right
Yes, by attending our Live-Stream Easter Courses, you can attend from the comfort of your own home. You will also have hard copies of the notes posted to you so you don’t have to worry about printing them out.